Flora Rose House Facilities
No matter which section of Flora Rose House you live in, you have access to all exterior doors and all public lounges and facilities.
- South Baker Hall
- Lounge, study room, and kitchen (refrigerator, microwave, sink, oven/stove top) are all located on the ground floor in between both wings.
- Founders Hall
- Lounge, study room, and kitchen (refrigerator, microwave, sink, oven/stove top) are located on the ground floor on the north side of the building.
- Mennen Hall
- Lounge is located on the ground floor. Mennen shares a kitchen with Lyon. Mennen and Lyon have an interior connection on the ground/first floors.
- Lyon Hall
- Lounge and laundry are located on the ground floor. The kitchen (refrigerator, microwave, sink, oven/stove top) is located on the first floor. Lyon and Mennen have an interior connection on the ground/first floors.
- Rose Main
- House Office (mail room and service center), Dining Room, Pantry (microwave, sink, oven/stove top), Common Room, TV Room, Music Room, Laundry Room, House Professor & Assistant Dean Offices are all located on the ground floor. On the first floor you will find the Library, Seminar Room, Conference Room, Small Office Rooms, and Writing Center. On the second floor you will find a kitchenette (refrigerator, microwave, sink) and study nook. A study nook is also available on the third floor.
Building Care Team
Behind every building on campus, there is a team of dedicated building care staff keeping the places where we live, work, learn, and play running smoothly. At Flora Rose House, we value the continued hard work our teams do to ensure that our buildings remain productive, clean, and safe, every single day. We would be a mess without them.
University residents may submit service requests for a variety of non-emergency maintenance issues, including: light bulb replacement; water leaks or plumbing issues; broken furniture, damage to the walls, ceiling, floor, doors, etc.; electrical, cooling, and heating system issues.
You must have a Cornell NetID to enter your request.