Flora Rose House Facilities
No matter which section of Flora Rose House you live in, you have access to all exterior doors and all public lounges and facilities.
- South Baker Lounge, study room, and kitchen are all located on the ground floor in between both wings.
- Founders Lounge, study room, and kitchen are located on the ground floor on the north side of the building.
- Mennen Lounge is located on the ground floor. Mennen shares a kitchen with Lyon. Mennen and Lyon have an interior connection on the ground/first floors.
- Lyon Lounge and laundry are located on the ground floor. The kitchen is located on the first floor. Lyon and Mennen have an interior connection on the ground/first floors.
- Rose Main Mail Room, Dining Room, Pantry, Common Room, TV Room, Music Room, Laundry Room, House Professor & Assistant Dean Offices are all located on the ground floor. On the first floor you will find the Library, Seminar Room, Conference Room, Small Office Rooms, and Writing Center.
Building Care Team
Behind every building on campus, there is a team of dedicated building care staff keeping the places where we live, work, learn, and play running smoothly. At Flora Rose House, we value the continued hard work our teams do to ensure that our buildings remain productive, clean, and safe, every single day. We would be a mess without them.
University residents may submit service requests for a variety of non-emergency maintenance issues, including: light bulb replacement; water leaks or plumbing issues; broken furniture, damage to the walls, ceiling, floor, doors, etc.; electrical, cooling, and heating system issues.
You must have a Cornell NetID to enter your request.